Tuesday, August 26, 2014

News: New Release and 50% Off!

Hello everyone,
I know it's been a while since I've blogged, however, I've been busy through the summer with family vacations and writing! In fact, I've a new release coming this week! And I've some awesome news to share regarding the price of seven of my previous titles! Yes, seven books with Ellora's Cave have been reduced by 50% of the original retail price, books include Ink Master, Field of Play, Quarterback Blitz, Arrington's Claim, Sea Captain's Ghost, Rhiannon's Pride and, my first book, Seductive Persuasion! Prices range from less than $4.00-$1.00! These prices are available through EC, Amazon, ARe, Barnes and Noble, and Google Play! Visit my website for direct links: www.francesstockton.com

My new book is Pleasure Trove, featuring an all-new cast of characters, and for now is a standalone, though who knows what the future could bring for some of them? Pleasure Trove features former investigative reporter Callie Andrews seeking answers as to how her long-missing cousin died in California. Her search takes her to Pleasure Trove, an adult film company.

She never expects to meet the enigmatic and charming Maksim Steel, much less become his fluffer, or the daring affair that results! For more information about Pleasure Trove, follow the link: http://www.ellorascave.com/pleasure-trove.html

For a look at the cover, here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment