Friday, August 24, 2012

Blogging Fun and Contest News

Hello!
As a personal goal, I'm making an effort to blog more regularly and get word out regarding not only new releases, reviews and such, but also about writing, craft, interviews, etc.

As part of that fun, I'm also experimenting with blog designs and backgrounds. As someone who is techno-challenged, please forgive the changing landscape as I make some changes and play.

For now, this post will be short, as I'm hosting a contest until the end of the month, August 31! Anyone who visits my blog and tells me a ghost story (in honor of Morgan Everhart, heroine of Cuff Master) will have their name added to a drawing for a digital copy of a book from my backlist. There are a number of places to find out which books are on the list, but for convenience, here's a quick look:
Contemporary:
Playing Doctor, a spicy M/M erotic romance featuring sports agent Alexander Grant and Dr. Ryan Hathaway.
Ink Master, a BDSM M/F erotic romance starring Phalen Maddox (who was introduced in Quarterback Blitz and appeared again in Field of Play) and submissive but confident heroine Cassie Williams, the owner of a bookstore-diner in Salem, MA.
Field of Play, a M/F contemporary erotic romance involving wide receiver Dallas McKay, who's searching for his biological parents and hires PI Grace Daniels to help. Grace never expects the biggest case of her professional life to turn into a HEA with the tall, dark, athletic and handsom, Dallas.
Quarterback Blitz, an Older Woman/Younger Man contemporary erotic romance involving team mascot Anna James and red hot QB Kyran Black!

Historical Paranormal: The Panthera
Seductive Persuasion, Garrick Forrester, Earl of Danford, meets his match in feisty healer, Aisley, whom he knows is his Fated mate and must claim before it's too late.
Rhiannon's Pride, Reniassance artist Dante is young and only recently come into manhood, but that doesn't stop him from recognizing his mate, Rhiannon. However, when he discovers she's seriously ill, he must first heal her before he can claim the woman he loves.
Sea Captain's Ghost, can Captain Adriano Montoya win the heart of his mate, Jocelyn, and destroy the man whom he blames for the deaths of his mother and first wife? Or will he allow love to conquer his hatred once and for all?
Arrington's Claim, arrogant, dominant and seemingly unreachable, Nicholas, Duke of Arrington, is everything Miss. Regan Saunders should avoid, much less fall in love with. As his title makes him far beyond her station as a lady's companion, she also secretly harbors the wish to become a doctor, something forbidden for a lady to desire. But Nicholas will have his heroine no matter what.

For details of all my books visit: http://www.jasminejade.com/m-527-frances-stockton.aspx

Thank you for reading and visiting. Come back soon, and don't be afraid to tell me a ghost story or two!

Frances Stockton

3 comments:

  1. My ghost story happened this past May. We had just moved into a pre-civil war house. Before we moved in my daughter took my 3 year old grandson with her to do some work. While she was in one room, she set him up with toys in the next room. After a while he came in and told her "The people don't want us here." When pressed on where the people were, he pointed to a corner and said, "They were there, but now they're gone.

    A couple of weeks after we moved in, I went to Salem for several days for the NEC Conference. The first night I was home my grandson's crying in the middle of the night woke me up. My door opened and a strange woman's voice said, "Everything will be all right, Nanny's there." Then I saw a translucent hand on his back push him in while another glowing white hand closed the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a good ghost story....Liberty's was pretty awesome! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and that your background here is really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting! And for the compliments. Love the colors, too.

    Liberty, that's really creepy. And, BTW, I'm a part of NEC and was in Salem. Did you go on the ghost hunt with us Saturday night? If you did and I don't recognize your name, please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete