Monday, August 27, 2012

Cuff Master is Available at ARe!

Hello again!
In coming weeks, look for some updates to my website. There's an old blog that will be removed and links to this one will be prominent. Updates, news, reviews, buy links, and contest announcements will be made on my blog and it'll be easy to follow the links.

As the subject heading indicates, Cuff Master, Ellora's Cave Taboo, is now available at All Romance Ebooks! https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-cuffmaster-923924-340.html

The ghost story contest continues and I've received a few stories so far and would love to have more. Leave your story before August 31st to win a digital copy of a book from my backlist. Don't be shy!

Thank you also to those who complimented the new look on the blog. The feedback is very helpful.

Have a great day. As soon as Cuff Master is available on Amazon and B&N, all information will be added to my website and here on my blog.

Until next time,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment