Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Update! News! Still Here!

Hello everyone!
I know it's been ages since I've posted. My sincere apologies, life with a teenager a couple of years away from college and decision to go back to school have caused some crazy busy days.

Since my last post, I've several releases to announce. Most recently, I teamed up with six talented Erotica/Erotic Romance authors for an anthology with WLK Media! Each story is hot, the price is fixed at $.99, and it's available in digital format at Amazon, Barnes and Noble for Nook, Kobo, iBooks, and Smashwords! My story is titled Birthday Cuffs, featuring a hardened vice detective and his kink-curious neighbor who bakes him up a seductive birthday surprise.




In addition, I've the third book in my Abcynians series available at only $2.99! Here's the cover, and like the anthology, it's available at Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, and Barnes and Nobel for Nook!

Along with Redemption, you can add Book 1, Persuasion, and Book II, Pride to your Kindle, Nook, or e-reader. Stay tuned for the fourth book in the series set predominately in England. In the meantime, prices are soon to change so they'll be in sale!  https://www.books2read.com/u/4AwZVK


Again, I apologize for the delay since my last post. As life gets complicated, and my return to school nears, please know that I'm still writing, still planning books, and I've a brand new Contemporary Romance series featuring Second Chances coming soon!!!

Until Next Time,
Frances Stockton 


No comments:

Post a Comment